Telefónica, S.A. (OTCMKTS:TEFOF – Get Rating)’s share price was up 6.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $5.11 and last traded at $5.11. Approximately 215,695 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 185% from the average daily volume of 75,794 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.78.
Separately, Barclays lifted their price target on shares of Telefónica from €4.00 ($4.26) to €4.50 ($4.79) and gave the company an “equal weight” rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 27th.
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $4.93 and its 200-day moving average is $4.66.
Telefónica, SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services in Europe and Latin America. The company's mobile and related services and products comprise mobile voice, value added, mobile data and Internet, wholesale, corporate, roaming, fixed wireless, and trunking and paging services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Telefónica (TEFOF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for Telefónica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telefónica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.