Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (OTCMKTS:AJINY – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,700 shares, a decline of 46.0% from the April 30th total of 12,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 213,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS AJINY opened at $24.57 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $13.19 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.50 and a beta of -0.06. The company has a current ratio of 1.92, a quick ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42. Ajinomoto has a 1-year low of $22.79 and a 1-year high of $33.14. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $26.48 and its two-hundred day moving average is $28.47.
About Ajinomoto (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ajinomoto (AJINY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Ajinomoto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ajinomoto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.