Meridian Network (LOCK) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 29th. Over the last week, Meridian Network has traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Meridian Network coin can now be purchased for about $0.0080 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges. Meridian Network has a total market capitalization of $87,348.49 and approximately $50.00 worth of Meridian Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $66.26 or 0.00227185 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $551.92 or 0.01892363 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Planet (AQUA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $89.40 or 0.00306539 BTC.
About Meridian Network
According to CryptoCompare, “LOCK is an Ethereum based token with a staking/deflationary mechanism soon to incorporate a community DAO and Dapps for the Meridian Network. Meridian Network aims to become the first ecosystem of dapps/protocols to be community run, governed by its own users through a set of DAO-implemented mechanisms. Enabling users the ability to propose every and any ideas they deem worthy through the DAO structure. “
Meridian Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meridian Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meridian Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Meridian Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Meridian Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meridian Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.