Shares of MobileSmith, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MOST – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $3.05 and traded as low as $2.63. MobileSmith shares last traded at $2.63, with a volume of 200 shares.
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $2.74 and a 200-day moving average of $3.05.
About MobileSmith (OTCMKTS:MOST)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MobileSmith (MOST)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for MobileSmith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileSmith and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.