NB Private Equity Partners Limited (LON:NBPE – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 1,578.33 ($19.86) and traded as low as GBX 1,528.75 ($19.24). NB Private Equity Partners shares last traded at GBX 1,550 ($19.50), with a volume of 16,362 shares.
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 1,578.33 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 1,685.06. The company has a current ratio of 0.88, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.06. The firm has a market cap of £724.80 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 141.23.
NB Private Equity Partners Company Profile (LON:NBPE)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for NB Private Equity Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NB Private Equity Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.