OMG Network (OMG) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 29th. OMG Network has a market capitalization of $340.95 million and $93.73 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OMG Network coin can now be purchased for about $2.43 or 0.00008335 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, OMG Network has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $44.07 or 0.00151112 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Trillium (TT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
OMG Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
OMG Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OMG Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.