Ottawa Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:OTTW – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, May 27th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.11 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a yield of 3.02%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 31st.
OTTW stock opened at $14.60 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $14.62 and a 200-day moving average of $14.59. Ottawa Bancorp has a 12-month low of $14.10 and a 12-month high of $15.28. The company has a market cap of $40.73 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.59 and a beta of 0.54.
About Ottawa Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ottawa Bancorp (OTTW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Ottawa Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ottawa Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.