Prime People Plc (LON:PRP – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 67 ($0.84) and traded as high as GBX 73.48 ($0.92). Prime People shares last traded at GBX 67 ($0.84), with a volume of 101,325 shares changing hands.
The company has a market capitalization of £8.15 million and a PE ratio of 10.98. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.17, a current ratio of 1.83 and a quick ratio of 1.70. The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 67 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 69.10.
About Prime People (LON:PRP)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Prime People Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prime People and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.