SafeBlast (BLAST) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 29th. One SafeBlast coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. SafeBlast has a market capitalization of $722,683.56 and approximately $198,183.00 worth of SafeBlast was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SafeBlast has traded 27.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29,198.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.00 or 0.00616486 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.69 or 0.00177045 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00004894 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00016194 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Uno Re (UNO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000009 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blast is a PoW Blockchain with a supply-constricting economic model, low fees & very fast transactions. The focus is to provide support for software like the crypto blast video game, utilizing Segwit transactions for data tracking. “
SafeBlast Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeBlast directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeBlast should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeBlast using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeBlast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeBlast and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.