SafePal (SFP) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 29th. One SafePal coin can now be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00001292 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, SafePal has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. SafePal has a total market capitalization of $40.76 million and approximately $16.63 million worth of SafePal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.16 or 0.00024546 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00009012 BTC.
- Prosper (PROS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000421 BTC.
SafePal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal supports 20 blockchains, including Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain, 10,000 tokens, and NFT assets. It has integrated with Binance DEX, Binance Spot Trading, and all DApps on Ethererum, BSC and Tron networks. SafePal is also the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance Labs. “
SafePal Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafePal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SafePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.