Shares of Schroder AsiaPacific Fund plc (LON:SDP – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 522.44 ($6.57) and traded as low as GBX 506 ($6.37). Schroder AsiaPacific Fund shares last traded at GBX 513 ($6.46), with a volume of 109,916 shares trading hands.
The firm has a 50 day moving average of GBX 522.44 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 555.77. The firm has a market cap of £836.71 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.07. The company has a quick ratio of 1.60, a current ratio of 1.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.08.
Schroder AsiaPacific Fund Company Profile (LON:SDP)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Schroder AsiaPacific Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroder AsiaPacific Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.