Talon Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:TLOFF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 280,100 shares, a growth of 68.1% from the April 30th total of 166,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,713,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:TLOFF opened at $0.44 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.54 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.52. Talon Metals has a twelve month low of $0.34 and a twelve month high of $0.74.
Separately, Roth Capital initiated coverage on shares of Talon Metals in a research note on Wednesday, February 16th. They set a “buy” rating for the company.
Talon Metals Corp., a mineral exploration company, explores for and develops mineral properties. It owns a 17.56% interest is the Tamarack nickel-copper-cobalt project located in Minnesota, the United States. The company is headquartered in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Talon Metals (TLOFF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Talon Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Talon Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.