Trust Wallet Token (TWT) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 29th. Over the last week, Trust Wallet Token has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Trust Wallet Token coin can currently be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00002103 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Trust Wallet Token has a market capitalization of $176.87 million and $6.63 million worth of Trust Wallet Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 96.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,154.71 or 0.10804479 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003422 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001322 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.27 or 0.00504389 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00032939 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00008617 BTC.
Trust Wallet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Trust Wallet is an iOS (Open Source) and Android (Closed Source) wallet for Ethereum and other Ethereum-based tokens. The Trust Wallet keeps your private keys stored locally and features an open-source and audited code. It also features a decentralized exchange provided by the Kyber Network (Q2 2018). On the 8th of February, Trust wallet team decided to move the Trust Wallet app for Android into closed source development due to security reasons. It supports 14 crypto-currencies, to see the full list click here. Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in July 2018, and it will natively support Binance DEX and Binance Chain in Q1 2019, it also supports ETC/POA DApps and will soon add support for Tron DApps. Trust Wallet Token is the native token from Trust Wallet. “
Buying and Selling Trust Wallet Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trust Wallet Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trust Wallet Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trust Wallet Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trust Wallet Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trust Wallet Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.