Validity (VAL) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 29th. One Validity coin can now be bought for approximately $1.75 or 0.00005975 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Validity has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. Validity has a market cap of $8.04 million and approximately $90,309.00 worth of Validity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001327 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001711 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00002834 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. Radium gives way to a new, fresh look, including a change of name — to Validity (VAL). The project still maintains its core functionalities, however, the team had felt that the name Radium did not convey quite the right message. The Validity rebrand is simply cosmetic and an effort to better align our outward appearance with our inner machinations. Users will get to keep their old RADS coins that will now be known as VAL. All exchanges and services will be adjusted accordingly. Users can also use the former Radium wallet or the newly-skinned Validity wallet to keep staking. “
Validity Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Validity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Validity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Validity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Validity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Validity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.