Verona Pharma plc (VRP.L) (LON:VRP – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 46 ($0.58) and traded as high as GBX 56 ($0.70). Verona Pharma plc (VRP.L) shares last traded at GBX 55 ($0.69), with a volume of 70,791 shares changing hands.
The firm has a market cap of £228.00 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.68. The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 55 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 46.13. The company has a quick ratio of 2.47, a current ratio of 2.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.85.
Verona Pharma plc (VRP.L) Company Profile (LON:VRP)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Verona Pharma plc (VRP.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verona Pharma plc (VRP.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.