0Chain (ZCN) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 23rd. One 0Chain coin can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000648 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, 0Chain has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. 0Chain has a market capitalization of $6.58 million and approximately $29,974.00 worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00071504 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0chain is a free decentralized scalable cloud platform, that offers sub-second finality, and self-forking capability to support multiple chains specific to an application, vertical, or geo-location. It provides a zero-cost, fast finality, infinitely scalable blockchain for web and IoT applications. ZCN is an Ethereum-based token that powers 0chain platform. “
0Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.