Aion (AION) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Aion coin can now be purchased for about $0.0280 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular exchanges. Aion has a total market capitalization of $14.02 million and $3.29 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,017.05 or 0.99955155 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00040062 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49.00 or 0.00233023 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.83 or 0.00084813 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.13 or 0.00114750 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.25 or 0.00205680 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00004062 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004770 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion is the digital asset of The Open Application Network. Aion is used to secure and access The OAN. As a public infrastructure, a global community of individuals, software companies, and institutions secure and maintain the operations of The OAN. These critical functions are enabled and incentivized using Aion.The Open Application Network solves the unintended consequences of platform economies. The OAN is an open-source public infrastructure for the creation and hosting of Open Apps. Open Apps are programs that put users back in control and are universally accessible across platforms. The OAN is built on open standards and is owned by everyone that uses it. “
Aion Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.