Centric Swap (CNS) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Centric Swap coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Centric Swap has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. Centric Swap has a market cap of $196,727.89 and $1.38 million worth of Centric Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.54 or 0.00111646 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004739 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00075485 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001591 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00013785 BTC.
About Centric Swap
According to CryptoCompare, “In the Centric economy, there are two currencies, Centric Cash and Centric Rise. Each currency serves a different purpose. Centric Cash (CNS) provides liquidity, facilitating the flow of capital in and out of the economy. Centric Rise (CNR) is a store of value used within the economy. “
Buying and Selling Centric Swap
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centric Swap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centric Swap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centric Swap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centric Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centric Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.