Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Einsteinium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0098 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges. Einsteinium has a market capitalization of $2.18 million and approximately $13,601.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Einsteinium has traded up 17.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00027456 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.94 or 0.00267930 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000730 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.