Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 23rd. Horizen has a market cap of $181.69 million and $13.21 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Horizen coin can currently be purchased for approximately $14.51 or 0.00069750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Horizen has traded up 4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.77 or 0.00311432 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00080946 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000078 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Horizen is an inclusive ecosystem where everyone is empowered and rewarded for their contributions. Horizen’s massively scalable platform enables businesses and developers to quickly and affordably create their own public or private blockchains utilizing the largest node network in the industry. Horizen’s Sidechain SDK provides all necessary components for easy and fast deployment of a fully customizable blockchain. Horizen's native cryptocurrency, ZEN, is a mineable PoW coin currently trading on exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, and Changelly. ZEN is integrated on major wallets including Horizen's flagship app, Sphere by Horizen, a multifunctional wallet that serves as an interface with most Horizen products and services. Zendoo – Horizen’s revolutionary sidechain and scaling solution.The Zendoo sidechain platform enables businesses and developers to affordably and quickly create real-world blockchain applications on Horizen’s fully distributed, secure, and privacy-preserving architecture.Zendoo extends the Horizen network from a cryptocurrency to a privacy-preserving platform that scales for commercial applications. Zendoo is designed to be completely decentralized without the need to rely on pre-defined trusted parties – it solves the biggest problems in applying blockchain solutions to real-world use cases: Scalability and Flexibility, Decentralization, Privacy and Auditability. ZenNodes – Horizen has the largest node networks in the industry with a multi-tiered node system. Horizen’s massive and geographically dispersed node network improves the scalability, reliability, security and speed of the network. Horizen’s node infrastructure supports the public main blockchain as well as a large number of sidechains. Each node is rewarded for supporting the network. All Horizen Node Operators receive 10% of the block reward. Mining ZEN – ZEN is a proof-of-work, equihash-based cryptocurrency and is available to mine. We use the APIs from https://explorer.horizen.io/ and https://zen.tokenview.com to present the updated values from the table above “
Horizen Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.