Whitefield Limited (ASX:WHF – Get Rating) insider Lance Jenkins purchased 2,990 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$5.29 ($3.67) per share, for a total transaction of A$15,817.10 ($10,984.10).
The company has a current ratio of 4.04, a quick ratio of 4.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.48.
About Whitefield (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Whitefield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Whitefield and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.