iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF (TSE:XGD – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, June 24th, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, June 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.14 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a yield of 0.8%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, June 24th.
TSE:XGD traded down C$0.60 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching C$17.40. 224,104 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 541,859. iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF has a 12 month low of C$16.14 and a 12 month high of C$23.80. The company has a fifty day moving average of C$19.70 and a 200 day moving average of C$19.51.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.