LHT (LHT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Over the last week, LHT has traded up 2.3% against the dollar. LHT has a total market cap of $59,408.69 and approximately $3.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LHT coin can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004782 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00007801 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001326 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitCanna (BCNA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- ZYX (ZYX) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- ASYAGRO (ASY) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000177 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 27th, 2018. LHT’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 coins. The official website for LHT is usdx.cash. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for LHT is medium.com/@USDXWallet. LHT’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “LHT is the native asset of USDX Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. LHT coins are put into circulation annually starting from 27.03.2018 in the amount of 10% (100 million) of the total number of tokens in two equal parts of 50 million LHT each. They increase Distribution fund (needed for the circulation of LHT and USDX) and Collateral fund (needed to maintain the collateral). If some LHT coins remain available for purchase by the time new LHT coins are ready to be put into circulation, then this action is postponed by a year. “
LHT Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LHT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LHT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.