Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 23rd. During the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 10.1% higher against the dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for $0.44 or 0.00002084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Pirate Chain has a total market cap of $84.67 million and $87,769.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $66.24 or 0.00314676 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.06 or 0.00081063 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.71 or 0.00069876 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004492 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PirateChain (ARRR) is a 100% private send cryptocurrency. It uses a privacy protocol that cannot be compromised by other users activity on the network. Most privacy coins are riddled with holes created by optional privacy. PirateChain uses ZK-Snarks to shield 100% of the peer to peer transactions on the blockchain making for highly anonymous and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.