Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Polkadot coin can now be bought for about $8.05 or 0.00037879 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Polkadot has traded 10.8% higher against the dollar. Polkadot has a total market capitalization of $7.95 billion and approximately $432.56 million worth of Polkadot was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004702 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00109962 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00077011 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00013788 BTC.
Polkadot Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polkadot development is on track to deliver a robust platform for security, scalability, and innovation. Currently, Polkadot is in the NPoS phase of launch. Polkadot enables cross-blockchain transfers of any type of data or asset, not just tokens. Connecting to Polkadot gives users the ability to interoperate with a wide variety of blockchains in the Polkadot network. The DOT token serves three distinct purposes: governance over the network, staking, and bonding. “This page refers to the new DOT which is 100x smaller than the old DOT (the DOT token underwent a redenomination from its original sale on 21 August 2020 at 16:40 UTC, block number 1,248,328)” “
Polkadot Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polkadot directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polkadot should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polkadot using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polkadot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polkadot and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.