SafePal (SFP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. SafePal has a total market capitalization of $40.64 million and $12.59 million worth of SafePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SafePal coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.38 or 0.00001785 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, SafePal has traded up 15.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00025687 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00012741 BTC.
- Prosper (PROS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000598 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal supports 20 blockchains, including Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain, 10,000 tokens, and NFT assets. It has integrated with Binance DEX, Binance Spot Trading, and all DApps on Ethererum, BSC and Tron networks. SafePal is also the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance Labs. “
SafePal Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafePal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SafePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.