Tabcorp Holdings Limited (ASX:TAH – Get Rating) insider Adam Rytenskild purchased 500,000 shares of Tabcorp stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, June 17th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.99 ($0.69) per share, for a total transaction of A$497,000.00 ($345,138.89).
Adam Rytenskild also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, June 9th, Adam Rytenskild purchased 1,000,000 shares of Tabcorp stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$1.01 ($0.70) per share, for a total transaction of A$1,012,000.00 ($702,777.78).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.34, a quick ratio of 0.40 and a current ratio of 0.51.
Tabcorp Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides gambling and entertainment services in Australia. The company's Lotteries and Keno segment is involved in the lottery operations. It has various game brands, including Set for Life, Powerball, Oz Lotto, TattsLotto, Saturday Lotto, Gold Lotto, X Lotto, Monday and Wednesday Lotto, Lucky Lotteries, Lotto Strike, Super 66, Keno, and Instant Scratch-Its.
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Tabcorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tabcorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.