Vonex Limited (ASX:VN8 – Get Rating) insider Matthew Fahey acquired 300,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 15th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.07 ($0.05) per share, for a total transaction of A$21,900.00 ($15,208.33).
The company has a current ratio of 0.88, a quick ratio of 0.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 85.08.
About Vonex (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Vonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vonex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.