Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Wrapped BNB has a total market capitalization of $1.07 billion and $325.19 million worth of Wrapped BNB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wrapped BNB coin can currently be bought for approximately $227.95 or 0.01096103 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Wrapped BNB has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.76 or 0.00109436 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 52.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.66 or 0.00397473 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00076141 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00013958 BTC.
About Wrapped BNB
According to CryptoCompare, “BNB is the native currency built on the Binance Smart Chain. Why do you need wBNB? BNB doesn't conform to BEP20 Standard: BNB and BEP20 tokens are designed to achieve different purposes.Wrapped BNB can be traded directly with alt tokens: wBNB can also be converted back.”
Wrapped BNB Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped BNB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped BNB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wrapped BNB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped BNB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped BNB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.