FIH group plc (LON:FIH – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 6.1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 210 ($2.57) and last traded at GBX 230 ($2.82). 1,446 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 62% from the average session volume of 3,763 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 245 ($3.00).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 58.56, a current ratio of 2.57 and a quick ratio of 1.75. The firm has a market capitalization of £28.78 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 766.67. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 240.25 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 232.05.
FIH group Company Profile (LON:FIH)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for FIH group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FIH group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.