Shares of Lightscape Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LTSCD – Get Rating) were down 4.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.58 and last traded at $0.58. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 3,206 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.61.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.58 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.58.
About Lightscape Technologies (OTCMKTS:LTSCD)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lightscape Technologies (LTSCD)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Lightscape Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lightscape Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.