Base Protocol (BASE) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. In the last week, Base Protocol has traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Base Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $1.25 or 0.00005382 BTC on major exchanges. Base Protocol has a total market capitalization of $600,767.19 and approximately $18,071.00 worth of Base Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,222.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003958 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.77 or 0.00132523 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00033938 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00067840 BTC.
Base Protocol Coin Profile
Base Protocol is a coin. Base Protocol’s total supply is 480,680 coins. The official website for Base Protocol is www.baseprotocol.org. The official message board for Base Protocol is medium.com/baseprotocol. Base Protocol’s official Twitter account is @baseprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Base Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Base Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Base Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Base Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Base Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Base Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.