Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $511.65 million and $16.66 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for about $29.21 or 0.00125802 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 16.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.64 or 0.00291275 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.97 or 0.00081711 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000074 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.