GTEC Holdings Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GGTTF – Get Rating) was up 1.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. Approximately 197,416 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 1,728,118 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
GTEC Trading Up 1.5 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.21.
GTEC Holdings Ltd. engages in the development and operation of cannabis related products. Its brands include BLK MKT, Tenzo, GreenTec, and Treehugger. The company was founded by Norton Singhavon and Michael Blady in and is headquartered in Kelowna, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GTEC (GGTTF)
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for GTEC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GTEC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.