Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:HEET – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 0.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $22.91 and last traded at $22.92. 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 7,150 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.95.
Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF Stock Up 0.1 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $22.06 and a 200-day simple moving average of $23.37.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF (HEET)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.