Peony (PNY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. During the last week, Peony has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar. Peony has a market capitalization of $18.08 million and approximately $13,704.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peony coin can currently be bought for about $0.0580 or 0.00000250 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00038667 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00007344 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Etherconnect (ECC) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Peony is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 249,442,098 coins and its circulating supply is 311,506,921 coins. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin. Peony’s official website is www.peonycoin.io.
Buying and Selling Peony
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.