New Concept Energy Trading Down 2.1 %
Shares of NYSE:GBR opened at $1.43 on Tuesday. New Concept Energy has a fifty-two week low of $1.33 and a fifty-two week high of $6.25. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.72. The stock has a market cap of $7.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 70.54 and a beta of 0.43.
New Concept Energy (NYSE:GBR – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share for the quarter. New Concept Energy had a negative return on equity of 0.09% and a negative net margin of 3.31%. The business had revenue of $0.05 million during the quarter.
About New Concept Energy
New Concept Energy, Inc engages in real estate rental business. The company owns approximately 190 acres of land located in Parkersburg West Virginia. It also provides advisory and management services for an independent oil and gas company. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc in May 2008.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Concept Energy (GBR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for New Concept Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Concept Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.