Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF (TSE:VAB – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 0.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$22.99 and last traded at C$23.09. Approximately 87,523 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 23% from the average daily volume of 71,334 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$23.21.
Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF Stock Down 0.5 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$22.61 and its 200-day moving average is C$23.49.
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.