Vitalhub Corp. (OTCMKTS:VHIBF – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 3.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as 1.75 and last traded at 1.75. Approximately 1,900 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average daily volume of 7,550 shares. The stock had previously closed at 1.69.
Vitalhub Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of 1.75 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of 2.02.
Vitalhub Company Profile
Vitalhub Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology solutions for health and human service providers in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Western Asia, and internationally. Its solutions include electronic healthcare record, case management, care coordination, patient flow and operational visibility, and mobile apps.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vitalhub (VHIBF)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Vitalhub Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vitalhub and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.