Air Industries Group Stock Performance
NYSE:AIRI opened at $6.71 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58, a quick ratio of 0.38 and a current ratio of 1.76. The company has a fifty day moving average of $3.44 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.65. The stock has a market capitalization of $21.74 million, a PE ratio of 14.59 and a beta of 0.64. Air Industries Group has a fifty-two week low of $4.80 and a fifty-two week high of $10.40.
About Air Industries Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air Industries Group (AIRI)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Air Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.