StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Monday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Stock Up 1.9 %
CJJD opened at $1.68 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $1.73 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.17. China Jo-Jo Drugstores has a one year low of $1.43 and a one year high of $7.06.
About China Jo-Jo Drugstores
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.