Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered their price objective on OTP Bank Nyrt. from 13,455.00 to 13,300.00 in a research report on Wednesday, August 31st.
OTP Bank Nyrt. Price Performance
OTP Bank Nyrt. stock opened at 22.50 on Monday. OTP Bank Nyrt. has a 1-year low of 18.95 and a 1-year high of 59.14. The business has a fifty day moving average price of 22.48 and a 200-day moving average price of 23.42.
OTP Bank Nyrt. Company Profile
OTP Bank Nyrt., together with its subsidiaries, provides commercial banking services to retail clients, corporations and agricultural enterprises, and private and institutional investors in Hungary and internationally. It offers current, foreign currency, securities, long term investment, and retirement savings accounts; bank and business cards; agricultural, mortgage, and housing loans, as well as overdraft facilities; and invests in government and fixed income bonds, mutual funds, mortgages, shares, and certificates, stock exchange transaction orders, investment fund shares, and government securities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OTP Bank Nyrt. (OTPBF)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for OTP Bank Nyrt. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OTP Bank Nyrt. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.