DEI (DEI) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 24th. Over the last week, DEI has traded 9% lower against the US dollar. DEI has a total market capitalization of $1.96 billion and approximately $3,257.22 worth of DEI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DEI token can now be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00001160 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $87.57 or 0.00386777 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00015475 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00017197 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
DEI Token Profile
DEI (DEI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2021. DEI’s official Twitter account is @deusdao. DEI’s official website is deus.finance. DEI’s official message board is medium.com/deus-finance.
DEI Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DEI should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DEI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DEI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.