Orchid (OXT) traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. Over the last seven days, Orchid has traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Orchid token can now be purchased for about $0.0853 or 0.00000377 BTC on popular exchanges. Orchid has a total market capitalization of $58.91 million and $40.78 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00010028 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00049115 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00030602 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017855 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.56 or 0.00214917 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002893 BTC.
Orchid (OXT) is a token. It launched on December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,690,084 tokens. The official message board for Orchid is blog.orchid.com. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Orchid’s official website is www.orchid.com.
Orchid Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orchid should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orchid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.