Ceconomy AG (OTCMKTS:MTGGY – Get Rating) shares were up 1.3% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $6.00 and last traded at $6.00. Approximately 1,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 36% from the average daily volume of 1,103 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.92.
Ceconomy Stock Up 1.3 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $6.00 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.00.
Ceconomy AG engages in the consumer electronics retail business. The company operates approximately 850 stores in 14 countries under the MediaMarkt brand; and approximately 170 stores in 3 countries under the Saturn brand. It also operates Flip4New for selling used electronic articles online. In addition, the company offers professional assistance for the installation, connection, and troubleshooting of electronic devices at home under the Deutsche Technikberatung brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ceconomy (MTGGY)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Ceconomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceconomy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.