A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Kimco Realty (NYSE: KIM) recently:
- 1/17/2023 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $25.00.
- 1/10/2023 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.00.
- 1/10/2023 – Kimco Realty was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/9/2023 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/14/2022 – Kimco Realty had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $23.00 to $26.00.
- 12/6/2022 – Kimco Realty had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $24.00 to $26.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/29/2022 – Kimco Realty was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/29/2022 – Kimco Realty was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
Kimco Realty Trading Up 0.7 %
Kimco Realty stock traded up $0.15 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $22.09. The company had a trading volume of 2,701,477 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,353,205. Kimco Realty Corp has a fifty-two week low of $17.71 and a fifty-two week high of $26.57. The company has a market cap of $13.66 billion, a P/E ratio of 59.70, a P/E/G ratio of 1.76 and a beta of 1.40. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $21.69 and a 200 day simple moving average of $21.15.
Kimco Realty Increases Dividend
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, December 23rd. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 9th were paid a dividend of $0.23 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, December 8th. This represents a $0.92 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.16%. This is an increase from Kimco Realty’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.22. Kimco Realty’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 248.65%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Kimco Realty
Kimco Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in New Hyde Park, N.Y., that is one of North America’s largest publicly traded owners and operators of open-air shopping centers. As of December 31, 2018, the company owned interests in 437 U.S. shopping centers comprising 76 million square feet of leasable space primarily concentrated in the top major metropolitan markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kimco Realty (KIM)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Kimco Realty Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kimco Realty Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.