Jet Protocol (JET) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Jet Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0084 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular exchanges. Jet Protocol has a total market cap of $14.29 million and $61,802.21 worth of Jet Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Jet Protocol has traded up 17.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00010100 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00051932 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00029892 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00017909 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.05 or 0.00219792 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002819 BTC.
Jet Protocol Profile
Jet Protocol (JET) is a token. It launched on March 31st, 2021. Jet Protocol’s total supply is 1,700,000,000 tokens. Jet Protocol’s official Twitter account is @jetprotocol. The Reddit community for Jet Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/jetprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jet Protocol’s official website is jetprotocol.io. Jet Protocol’s official message board is forum.jetprotocol.io.
Jet Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jet Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jet Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jet Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jet Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jet Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.