Joystick (JOY) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Joystick token can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00000523 BTC on popular exchanges. Joystick has a market capitalization of $24.37 million and approximately $26,532.95 worth of Joystick was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Joystick has traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00010016 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00049914 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00030544 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00017834 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004381 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.89 or 0.00215310 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002884 BTC.
Joystick is a token. Its launch date was October 5th, 2022. Joystick’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 205,000,000 tokens. Joystick’s official Twitter account is @joystickpros and its Facebook page is accessible here. Joystick’s official message board is joystickgaming.io/content. The official website for Joystick is joystickgaming.io.
Joystick Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joystick directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joystick should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joystick using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joystick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joystick and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.