NULS (NULS) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last seven days, NULS has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar. NULS has a total market capitalization of $23.44 million and approximately $2.27 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NULS coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00001036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $90.35 or 0.00399240 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,341.57 or 0.28023721 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.32 or 0.00597986 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000179 BTC.
NULS was first traded on September 29th, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 121,209,667 coins and its circulating supply is 100,032,363 coins. NULS’s official website is nuls.io. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nuls and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NULS is https://reddit.com/r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NULS is nuls.medium.com.
NULS Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.