Schindler Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SHLRF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 2.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $205.00 and last traded at $205.00. 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 1,367 shares. The stock had previously closed at $200.00.
Schindler Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $181.35 and a 200-day moving average price of $174.32.
Schindler Company Profile
Schindler Holding AG engages in the design, manufacture, and installation of elevator and escalator systems. It also offers moving walks, transit management solutions, and related maintenance and repair services. The company was founded by Robert Schindler and Eduard Villiger in 1874 and is headquartered in Hergiswil, Switzerland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schindler (SHLRF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Schindler Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schindler and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.